What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that websites send to your browser and download to your computer. Cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, to improve the services offered and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
Types of cookies
Depending on who manages the domain from which cookies are sent and data is processed, a distinction is made between their own cookies and external ones.
Cookies can also be classified according to the duration of their storage in the user’s browser, where a distinction is made between session cookies and persistent cookies.
Finally, depending on the purpose for which the information collected is processed, cookies can be divided into the following categories:
- Technical cookies: allow the user to browse a website and use some of the services it offers (such as those used to remember the items in a shopping cart).
- Personalization cookies: Allow the user to access the website with certain characteristics, such as language.
- Security cookies: they are used to prevent attacks on the website. Complementary cookies for the exchange of social content: so-called plug-ins that allow content to be shared on social networks.
- Analysis cookies: Allow the responsible person to track user behavior.
- Advertising cookies: Allow you to manage the advertising space on the site.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: Like the previous ones, they are used to manage the advertising space of the site based on the information collected about the behavior and habits of the user, and to adapt the advertising to the user’s profile.
- Geolocation cookies: they are used to know the country where the user is located.
To change the cookie settings
You can restrict, block or eliminate cookies from L´ABELLA MEL, SL or any other website through your browser. Each browser has its own operation, you will find the procedure in the help menu of your browser, where you specify the procedure for removal. For more information: